[CentOS] Shut down DN2820FYKH with power button

Wed Aug 6 11:27:48 UTC 2014
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

Hi,

I recommend you install kernel-ml from ElRepo if you want to use it on this machine.
On this machine I ended up installing latest Fedora 20, because I needed new kernel and Xorg/Mesa.

Nux!
www.nux.ro