[CentOS] Use postfix and spamd on CentOS 6 - looking for a shortest guide

Wed Aug 13 20:22:02 UTC 2014
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 3:06 PM, Timothy Murphy <gayleard at alice.it> wrote:

>> Either way, I had no intention of making you mad. I was simply trying to
>> help by saying that reading a book on postfix is a very worthwhile
>> pursuit.
>
> Not for me.
> We are inundated today with an avalanche of information.
> We are told far too much about everything.
> The true educators are those who filter out the essential core.

The problem is that with anything as complex as mail systems, OS
distributions, computer languages, etc. no one ever has time to
understand more than one or at best a few choices or to keep up with
their changes over time.  So it is almost impossible to get a good
comparison or recommendation for a situation resembling your own - or
anything that goes beyond 'this worked for me once...'.

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell at gmail.com