[CentOS] LVM Configuration

Sat Aug 16 15:14:14 UTC 2014
me at tdiehl.org <me at tdiehl.org>

Hi,

On Sat, 16 Aug 2014, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I miss the system-config-lvm tool for CentOS 7 can I found this on a other
> place?

It does not look that way. From some googling I did when I was looking for it
it seems it has no maintainer and as a result it has been dropped from the
distros. IIRC they were worried about it not doing the correct thing with newer
lvm bits.

I too liked it but it is not like the lvm cmds are all that hard to get used
to. Besides like all GUIs, there were several things that it could not do, so
you needed to resort to a cmd line anyway.

HTH,

Regards,

Tom			me at tdiehl.org		Spamtrap address	 		me123 at tdiehl.org