[CentOS] Logitech unifying receiver (pairing)

Tue Aug 19 13:48:38 UTC 2014
Basil Mohamed Gohar <basilgohar at gmail.com>

Oh gosh, maybe I should read the whole first e-mail before reply...I'm
sorry, that's exactly what you were talking about.  My apologies.  First
post to the list and it's useless. :)