[CentOS] Java plugin (icedtea-web) does not load

Tue Aug 19 14:11:18 UTC 2014
Always Learning <centos at u62.u22.net>

On Tue, 2014-08-19 at 08:15 -0500, John R. Dennison wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 09:12:36AM -0400, James B. Byrne wrote:
> >
> > I agree about the BS part but that does not make it unenforceable BS in some
> > jurisdictions.  And then there is always the threat of impoverishment through
> > litigation.  A big enough complainant can simply litigate frivolous torts to
> > impose an economic penalty on its victim regardless of the outcome.  Those
> > sorts of disclaimers simple provide a pretext.
>
> It's all noise and such nonsense should be restricted by policy by list
> owners.  If people can't figure out email by now they need to go back to
> using pencil and paper.

Using pencil, or quill pen, and paper is still no guarantee of
competence !

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.

   Centos, Exim, Apache, Libre Office.
   Linux is the future. Micro$oft is the past.