[CentOS] systemd session abandoned

Tue Aug 19 20:42:48 UTC 2014
Steven Stern <subscribed-lists at sterndata.com>

On 08/19/2014 03:13 PM, Edward M wrote:
> On 08/19/14 10:49, Steven Stern wrote:
>> Things like this keep showing up in my my logs. Any idea what to look
>> for to (1) figure out why and (2) track it to a particular service?
>>
>> systemd: Failed to mark scope session-19.scope as abandoned : Stale file
>> handle
>>

>       This may help out:
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/systemd/systemd-stable/commit/?id=f517790db5277fa71d6ae3617244f1acc4b62572
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/systemd/systemd-stable/tree/src/core/scope.c#n433

I did this service file myself... does anything here look fishy?

$ more /etc/systemd/system/dropbox.service

[Unit]
Description=Dropbox as a system service

[Service]
ExecStart=/home/sdstern/.dropbox-dist/dropboxd
User=sdstern
# 'LANG' might be unnecessary, since systemd already sets the
# locale for all services according to "/etc/locale.conf".
# Run `systemctl show-environment` to make sure.
Environment=LANG=en_US.utf-8

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

--