[CentOS] Skype on CentOS 6.5

Wed Aug 20 14:26:59 UTC 2014
James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

On Tue, August 19, 2014 08:20, Liam O'Toole wrote:

> I upgraded to your shiny new Skype a few days ago. Thanks for your
> packaging work.

Has anyone tried using FreeCall or TOX as an alternative to Skype?  Further, I
am curious as to what components of Skype on Linux are open to source review
and which are not.  My recent inquiries have raised the unsettling possibility
that recent Skype clients may be designed to permit remote exploitation of
host systems by unauthorised entities.

Canada  L8E 3C3