[CentOS] HP ProLiant DL380 G5

Thu Aug 21 20:33:39 UTC 2014
GKH <xaos at darksmile.net>

Hate to change the conversation here but that's why I hate hardware RAID.
If it was software RAID, Linux would always tell you what's going on.
Besides, Linux knows much more about what is going on on the disk and what is about to happen (like a megabyte DMA transfer).

BTW, check if something is creating:

/forcefsck

That would make the fsck run every time.

GKH