[CentOS] Centos 6.6 changes

Sat Aug 23 04:33:30 UTC 2014
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 12:21:48AM -0400, Ted Miller wrote:
> What are the significant changes in Centos 6.6 (as released so far)?

There is no CentOS 6.6 release yet :)  The upstream beta was released
a couple weeks back but it is a closed beta available to current RHEL6
clients and partners only.

Release and technical notes, however, are available at:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/

							John
--
I for one welcome our new computer overlords.

-- Ken Jennings a former "Jeopardy!" quiz show champion, writing on his
   video screen as he faced certain defeat by IBM's Watson computer.