[CentOS] NetworkManager

Sat Aug 23 23:57:17 UTC 2014
Keith Keller <kkeller at wombat.san-francisco.ca.us>

On 2014-08-23, Steve Clark <sclark at netwolves.com> wrote:
> NetworkManager is the window's world way of doing things for people that don't really understand
> what is going on. I see no use for it immediately disable it. But it pains me to have to take the time.

If you do it often enough, you should probably create a kickstart file,
install image (e.g., Docker/KVM), or similar, which already has it
disabled.  I already do this for my OpenVZ images, which are
preconfigured for my desires.  And if that's too much work then it's
probably not too often that you need to manually disable it.  :)

--keith

kkeller at wombat.san-francisco.ca.us