[CentOS] Compiling modules in kernel source but not included in distro.

Mon Aug 25 16:10:08 UTC 2014
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 2:40 PM, Andrew Stringer
<centos at rainsbrook.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Akemi,
>
>> On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 8:22 AM, Andrew Stringer

>> If you still wish to learn how to build a kernel module, we can help you.
>>
> Yes, although not of huge interest now I have achieved what I wanted to,
> it would be of interst to find out what I was doing wrong.

Hi Andrew.

Glad to hear you've got things working for you.

Regarding the .ko file you built, check /var/log/messages for more
hint and also post the output of 'modinfo' of your module.

Akemi