[CentOS] Installation of dongle wifi (TP-Link: TL-WDN4200) under Centos 6.5 (Final)

Tue Aug 26 20:53:44 UTC 2014
Eric Perspicace <perspi_eric057 at hotmail.com>

Dear Akemi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have to jump between Win 7 and Centos 6.5 as my computer contains both OS (dual boot).
The ID of my wireless adapter is the following:

ID: 148F:3573

Do you think that I can use this one as my ID is not listed: kmod-rt2870sta

Thanks

Regards

Eric