[CentOS] ELRepo still active?

Thu Dec 4 13:38:02 UTC 2014
Niki Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 04/12/2014 14:24, Ned Slider a écrit :
> Sure is. Although you would probably be better off asking on the elrepo
> mailing list rather than the CentOS list.
>
> Anything you are particularly interest in?

Not really, but I've been a CentOS user for a few years. Then migrated
to Slackware, but it looks like I will use CentOS again soon. I knew
CentOS 5.x very well (even published a book about it), so now I'm busy
doing some RTFM, writing my own notes and catching up with  all the
changes since I've last used CentOS.

I remember having used ELRepo for some exotic hardware, for proprietary
NVidia drivers and the likes, hence my question.

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr