[CentOS] I can't see some of my onwn e-mails ...

Thu Dec 18 00:31:09 UTC 2014
Keith Keller <kkeller at wombat.san-francisco.ca.us>

On 2014-12-17, Bill Maltby (C4B) <centos4bill at gmail.com> wrote:
> I sometimes receive e-mails I post to this list, like I did the bug I
> reported about X problems, but other times not, like my first post about
> that before I reported the bug.

[snip]

> I use gmail and ISTR a discussion recently about some issues with that.

That's actually surprising that you've gotten any copies at all.  Gmail
has never delivered a copy of mail I've sent to a list where I'm a
subscriber (which is colossally stupid).  So it's totally normal.

If you want to be sure a message you've sent was delivered to the list,
the surest way is to check the archives.

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/

--keith

kkeller at wombat.san-francisco.ca.us