[CentOS] (py)curl error 7

Mon Dec 29 17:56:31 UTC 2014
Mateusz Guz <Mateusz.Guz at itworks.pl>

>Added:
>>"OPTIONS=-4 -named" to /etc/sysconfig/named,
restarted named.

>disabled ipv6 per interface,
>>Odds are you didn't actually do this, just configured them so that they
>>won't pickup a GUA.

U were right :D

>>created /etc/modprobe.d/ipv6_disable.conf file with
>>alias net-pf-10 off
>>alias ipv6 off
>>options ipv6 disable=1

>These only take effect if you reboot or unload the modules manually.

Tryning not to reboot, when unloading I get the message that the modules is in use.
I think that forcing the unload is too dangerouse, read that it might resolve in kernel panic.

>"OPTIONS=-4 -named" to /etc/sysconfig/named,

This only takes effect if you restart named.  Keep in mind it does not
stop named from returning IPv6 addresses.

>disabled ipv6 per interface,

Odds are you didn't actually do this, just configured them so that they
won't pickup a GUA.

>created /etc/modprobe.d/ipv6_disable.conf file with
>alias net-pf-10 off
>alias ipv6 off
>options ipv6 disable=1

These only take effect if you reboot or unload the modules manually.

>> 2a02:2498:1:3d:5054:ff:fed3:e91a: Network is unreachable"

I would expect yum to try another address, until one succeeds.  Sorry, I
don't know why it would not do so.

/mark