[CentOS] What is the "not supported" hardware?

Robert Nichols

rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 18:14:57 UTC 2014

When the installer complains that it has detected unsupported hardware,
is there any way to tell just what it didn't like?  Following the URL in
the message just ends up at the RHEL Hardware Certification page, which
isn't much help.  The installer seemed quite willing to continue with
the installation, and poking around from the shell VT I didn't find
anything that didn't seem to be working.  I also didn't see anything
relevant in any of the message VTs.

As it turns out this isn't a big deal for me, since this was the CentOS
6.5 installer and there was no such warning from the 6.6 installer.
I'm just wondering how I might go about tracking that down,

                 Do NOT delete it.