[CentOS] Postfix avc (SELinux)

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Thu Dec 4 20:22:51 UTC 2014

On Thu, December 4, 2014 12:29, James B. Byrne wrote:

> Re: SELinux. Do I just build a local policy or is there some boolean setting
> needed to handle this?  I could not find one if there is but. . .

Anyone see any problem with generating a custom policy consisting of the
following?

grep avc /var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow

#============= amavis_t ==============
allow amavis_t shell_exec_t:file execute;
allow amavis_t sysfs_t:dir search;

#============= clamscan_t ==============
allow clamscan_t amavis_spool_t:dir read;

#============= logwatch_mail_t ==============
allow logwatch_mail_t usr_t:lnk_file read;

allow postfix_master_t tmp_t:dir read;

allow postfix_postdrop_t tmp_t:dir read;

allow postfix_showq_t tmp_t:dir read;

allow postfix_smtp_t postfix_spool_maildrop_t:file { read write getattr };

Canada  L8E 3C3