[CentOS] Cisco Anyconnect Client on Centos 7

MeasureMyEnergy - Tim D'Cruz tim.dcruz at measuremyenergy.com
Fri Dec 5 09:00:42 UTC 2014

On 12/05/2014 08:51 AM, Samson wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have Centos 7 which is doing great. I tried to install Cisco Anyconnect
> VPN client but could not launch it. It appear on my Application tab but not
> launching.
>
> Kindly assist me the a working rpm on Centos 7.
You could try the open source alternative OpenConnect, not sure if there
is an rpm for CentOS 7, but it can be built from source.
http://www.infradead.org/openconnect/

Hope this helps.

regards Tim

--

Kind Regards,

*Tim D'Cruz*,
Network and Systems Administrator
MeasureMyEnergy Ltd
*tel:* 	08455 610120
*mob:* 	07885 913255
*email:* 	tim.dcruz at measuremyenergy.com
<mailto:tim.dcruz at measuremyenergy.com>
*website:* 	http://www.MeasureMyEnergy.com
<http://www.measuremyenergy.com/>
MeasureMyEnergy Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales,
registration number: 7982530.
Registered Office: 17 East Links, Tollgate, Chandlers Ford, Hampshire,
SO53 3TG.
VAT number: GB135063635

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient it may be unlawful
for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the
information contained within this e-mail. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author, and may not represent those of
MeasureMyEnergy Ltd.