[CentOS] Postfix avc (SELinux)

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Fri Dec 5 18:24:06 UTC 2014

On Fri, December 5, 2014 04:53, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> On 12/04/2014 03:22 PM, James B. Byrne wrote:
>> On Thu, December 4, 2014 12:29, James B. Byrne wrote:
>>> Re: SELinux. Do I just build a local policy or is there some boolean
>>> setting
>>> needed to handle this?  I could not find one if there is but. . .
>>>
>> Anyone see any problem with generating a custom policy consisting of the
>> following?
>>
>> grep avc /var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow
>>

>> #============= amavis_t ==============
>> allow amavis_t shell_exec_t:file execute;
>> allow amavis_t sysfs_t:dir search;

>> allow clamscan_t amavis_spool_t:dir read;
> In the latest rhel6 policies amavas_t and clamscan_t have been merged
> into antivirus_t?  Is you selinux-policy up 2 date?

Yes, everything is up-to-date as of the time of report and I have checked
again this morning.  That system has no unapplied fixes for software provided
through the official CentOS-6 repositories.  Does this change apply only to 7
or has it been backported?  Both amavisd-new and clamav are provided via the
epel repository.