[CentOS] Dropbox on CentOS 6?

Sorin Srbu Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Mon Dec 15 11:52:12 UTC 2014

Ran into the same problem. An error log in .xsession-errors was mentioned so I had a look there. Is anybody able to make heads or tails of the below?
Thanks.

GNOME_KEYRING_SOCKET=/tmp/keyring-3Nookr/socket
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/tmp/keyring-3Nookr/socket.ssh
** Message: NumLock remembering disabled because hostname is set to "localhost"

(process:3898): GLib-WARNING **: goption.c:2132: ignoring no-arg, optional-arg or filename flags (8) on option of type 0

(process:3898): GLib-WARNING **: goption.c:2132: ignoring no-arg, optional-arg or filename flags (8) on option of type 0

(process:3898): GLib-WARNING **: goption.c:2132: ignoring no-arg, optional-arg or filename flags (8) on option of type 0
Failed to play sound: File or data not found

(polkit-gnome-authentication-agent-1:3946): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing type `_PolkitError'

(polkit-gnome-authentication-agent-1:3946): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion `initialization_value != 0' failed
Initializing nautilus-dropbox 1.6.2

** Message: applet now removed from the notification area
Initializing nautilus-gdu extension
Initializing nautilus-open-terminal extension
** Message: applet now embedded in the notification area
(null):  Warning no default label for /home/sorin/.gvfs
 3815 ?        00:00:00 VBoxClient
 3822 ?        00:00:00 VBoxClient
 3833 ?        00:00:00 VBoxClient
 3818 ?        00:00:00 VBoxClient
 3828 ?        00:00:00 VBoxClient
Dropbox isn't running!
Dropbox is already running!
Window manager warning: Received a _NET_WM_MOVERESIZE message for 0x1600004 (System Mon); these messages lack timestamps and therefore suck.
Starting Dropbox...Dropbox isn't running!
Done!
Window manager warning: Received a _NET_WM_MOVERESIZE message for 0x260036f (sorin - Fi); these messages lack timestamps and therefore suck.

--
//Sorin