[CentOS] WARNING: No module xenblk found for kernel

Dave Stevens

geek at uniserve.com
Thu Dec 18 19:11:24 UTC 2014

ran routine updates on the lernel this morning and got this:

WARNING: No module xenblk found for kernel 2.6.18-400.1.1.el5,
continuing anyway

The only references I can find are a year or so old. Anyone able to
comment? or refer me? Have not rebooted.

uname -a
Linux bulkley.bvserver.ca 2.6.18-400.el5xen #1 SMP Thu Dec 4 13:29:23
EST 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks,

Dave

--
"As long as politics is the shadow cast on society by big business,
the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance."

-- John Dewey