[CentOS] OT: Bittorrent clients

Martin Cigorraga martincigorraga at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 17:44:09 UTC 2014

Did you try Transmission? You can install just the daemon (provided you
wnat to access it from elsewhere) and access it through a neat web UI.
Other interesting option is rtorrent if you like console-based apps.

Btw, my OT: from Windows 7 to CentOS 6.6? WHY!!? I mean, I use CentOS
everywhere I can for my server needs but I think that for a workstation
Fedora could be a  better fit - my 2cents.

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 12:22 PM, Alexandru Chiscan <lec at easterng.ro> wrote:

> >Hey, ktorrent looks pretty good! >Thanks for the hint!
> Maybe it's time to give KDE a second look :)
>
> LEC

-Martin