[CentOS] I can't see some of my onwn e-mails ...

Wed Dec 17 22:38:52 UTC 2014
Bill Maltby (C4B) <centos4bill at gmail.com>

I sometimes receive e-mails I post to this list, like I did the bug I
reported about X problems, but other times not, like my first post about
that before I reported the bug. That one appeared in gmane, but
Evolution never picked it up.

And today I've not seen either of my posts but I know it got there
because I did see a reply to my post about the flash plugin and it had a
snippet of my post init.

I've looked at all the seetings I can think of and nothing struck me as
suppressing my own.

I use gmail and ISTR a discussion recently about some issues with that.

Anyone got a clue(bat) for me?

Thanks,
Bill