[CentOS] how to config printing on C7 installed from live image

Sat Dec 6 23:21:10 UTC 2014
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Sat, Dec 06, 2014 at 02:17:00PM -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Dec 2014 14:55:48 -0500
> Fred Smith wrote:
>
> > I thought I needed to start the printer service (cupsd???) but I can't
> > find the system-config-services (or whatever it's named, if not that)
> > app either.
>
> systemctl start cups.service

thanks Frank! Actually I had figured that out shortly after posting,
but was hung up on the subsequent problem for a while, and so didn't
post.

the subsequent problem is that Brother's drivers are 32-bit and
if you're using 64-bit Linux you need to install the 32-bit glibc.
Duh.

Now it's working.

                         God made him who had no sin
                      to be sin for us, so that in him
                 we might become the righteousness of God."