[CentOS] Postfix avc (SELinux)

Tue Dec 9 19:28:48 UTC 2014
James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

On Mon, December 8, 2014 20:01, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> rpm -q selinux-policy
>
> selinux-policy-3.7.19-260.el6 is the current policy in development.

Thank you.

>> spec file that bears on the matter and the tarball was pulled from:
>>
>>  ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/official/

I do not know why my build of Postfix is looking in /tmp.  According to Wietse
Venema the base Postfix tarball does not access /tmp at all.  So it must be
one of the patches, but I have not yet uncovered which one.  In any case, this
raises the question:  Why would any program not have access to /tmp?  Is not
that what /tmp is for, a scratchpad for programs?

Canada  L8E 3C3