[CentOS] UC One-time reboot into alternate kernel?

Mon Dec 15 11:32:50 UTC 2014
Rushton Martin <JMRUSHTON at qinetiq.com>

If you are using GRUB 0.97 (legacy GRUB), then this capability is
provided by the "default saved" and "fallback" commands.  See sections
4.3.1 and 4.3.2 in the manual:

http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/legacy/grub.html

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor
copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. QinetiQ may
monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for
the purposes of security. QinetiQ Limited (Registered in England
& Wales: Company Number: 3796233) Registered office: Cody Technology
Park, Ively Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0LX  http://www.qinetiq.com.