[CentOS] X11 console

Thu Dec 18 13:20:05 UTC 2014
David Both <dboth at millennium-technology.com>

+1

It can be quite annoying when the X console is changed from one Virtual Console
to another as happens with almost every release of CentOS and Fedora. I would
really like it to be always consistent at Console 7. And the "real" system
console should always be Console 1.

I am OK with change, but this seems to be fairly random change with know
apparent advantage or benefit.

It is a big deal to keep it consistent. That way I know what to tell customers
when they call and I have to talk them through a procedure over the phone.

Thanks!