[CentOS] I can't see some of my onwn e-mails ...

Fri Dec 19 00:44:56 UTC 2014
Bill Maltby (C4B) <centos4bill at gmail.com>

On Thu, 2014-12-18 at 18:23 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 6:20 PM, Bill Maltby (C4B)
> <centos4bill at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Or, just make the question interesting enough that someone will reply to it....
> >>

> > Does a crash report and bug filing qualify? The silence on that one has
> > deafened me!  :-))
> >

> Only if someone else has seen the same symptoms.   I've got one box
> that hangs every few weeks but I'm guessing it is something hardware
> related...

After my initial travails after the upgrade, I suspected the same and
ran the memtest overnight. All was OK in my case though. Haven't had any
problems since I stopped trying to paddle the canoe the way I've been
doing for so many years.

Bill