[CentOS] [OT] Video card radiator

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 10 21:13:26 UTC 2014

On 02/10/2014 10:15 AM, Michael Hennebry wrote:
<>

> I'm considering wrapping a thin piece of cardboard in electrical tape
> and sliding it under the lower end of the radiator.

i do hope you give that one hell of a lot of consideration.

you are dealing with a *heat sink*, aka *HOT*, tho maybe just warm,
or too warm to hold you hand on.

most electrical tapes are not designed for high temps.

be sure you use something that will withstand the heat.

something on order of fiberglass or even a broken piece of a pcb
with traces removed.

hth.

--

peace out.