[CentOS] Cannot install rhev-agentd on CentoOS CentOS release 6.5 (Final)

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Wed Feb 26 11:02:01 UTC 2014

On 02/25/2014 07:53 PM, iida wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to install rhev-agentd but i cannot able to install it.
> I havefollowed this documentation:http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/oVirt
>
> I'm Trying Command:
> wget -q http://dev.centos.org/centos/6/ovirt/ovirt.repo
>
> File Not Found.
>
> Please guide me!

oVirt.org now creates new content directly for CentOS.  You can install
the latest version of oVirt now by using their site and instructions
directly.  I will update the wiki to point directly to their site now
and not to our testing repo.

Go to:

http://www.ovirt.org/Download

Search for the "Enterprise Linux 6" section and follow the instructions
there.

This is one of the big wins in the CentOS / Red Hat agreement.  Red Hat
community projects like oVirt, RDO, GlusterFS, and OpenShift Origin are
now directly installable their Red Hat project sites and community
supported on CentOS.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes