[CentOS] CentOS 6.5 install

Erik Laxdal elaxdal at ece.uvic.ca
Wed Feb 26 20:50:34 UTC 2014

Make sure that you are booting and installing the system using the UEFI
bios, not the legacy bios. You'll need to check your bios setup for the
setting to do this if the system supports it.

The legacy bios will force the MDOS labeling scheme that will limit the
boot drive to a maximum of 2TB.  The UEFI bios allows the system to boot
from a large GPT labelled disk (with the required UEFI partition).

Erik