[CentOS] yum update tries and fails to install libreswan

Wed Feb 5 17:52:33 UTC 2014
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On 6.5, I've got openswan installed, but yum update is wanting to install
libreswan.

If libreswan is intended to replace openswan, wouldn't the appropriate yum
transactions have been created to remove opnswan first?

I'm stumped. Advice appreciated.

Fred
    community.
 --Roger Ebert, December, 1996