[CentOS] Memory leak - how to investigate

Tue Feb 4 07:11:44 UTC 2014
Barbara Krasovec <barbarak at arnes.si>

You could try tunning apache..
Start with MaxRequestPerChild, whichs sets a number of requests for
child process before it is stopped. When a child is stopped, memory is
freed. This could be your protection  before running out of memory.
KeepAlive is enabled? If yes, maybe you could try disabling it.
KeepAlive speeds up your website, but uses twice as much of memory,
because child processes need to keep connections opened, while waiting
for new requests from established connections.

Cheers,
Barbara