[CentOS] Experience with BTRFS?

Tue Feb 4 21:18:34 UTC 2014
Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com>

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 5:44 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>wrote:

> 3.14 does not matter at all in context of RHEL
> 2.6.32-431.3.1.el6.x86_64 is not a pure 2.6.32 kernel

I understand that but since Oracle Linux is a RHEL derivative like CentOS
...  I wanted to mention the OL Playground repo... It doesn´t currently
have kernel 3.14, the newest one is 3.13 at the moment, but will eventually
get it.

http://public-yum.oracle.com/repo/OracleLinux/OL6/playground/latest/x86_64/getPackage/kernel-3.13.0-3.13.y.20140127.ol6.x86_64.rpm
http://public-yum.oracle.com/repo/OracleLinux/OL6/playground/latest/x86_64/getPackageSource/kernel-3.13.0-3.13.y.20140127.ol6.src.rpm

Maybe you can test it on a VM under CentOS...
FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell