[CentOS] Multitab GUI SSH clilent found

Sat Feb 8 13:36:43 UTC 2014
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <centos at plnet.rs>

On 02/08/2014 11:51 AM, Rob Kampen wrote:
> On 01/12/2014 02:51 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> I just wanted to notify all that I found very nice GUI SSH client at
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pacmanager/
>>
>> It has rpm packages and works very nice. Multi-tab, Expact support,
>> connections tree, connection , user and password saving (I know they
>> should not be saved).
>>
>> Only manual download as far as I know, no repository caries it.
> Seems quite handy, but cannot get vi to play nice ..... must be some
> config but cannot find it. The arrow / navigation on screen does not
> function.
> Any ideas?
> TIA

I have not played with it much, I have custom made (by me) BASH script
with ncurse menu and text config file that does so much more
(auto-backups, ping, traceroute, access to config files to edit and
return them, etc.).
(Most functions are for StarOS/Mikrotik)

--
Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)