[CentOS] iso burn

Sat Feb 8 22:07:32 UTC 2014
Cliff Pratt <enkiduonthenet at gmail.com>

OIC. The partial answer to that is that the command line programs in
general give you more control and often have more features. Often the GUI
programs are simply front ends to the command line ones. Command line ones
can be scripted. The usual GUI versus command line arguments.

Though if it is a choice between command line and GUI running under Wine,
you are adding an extra layer that isn't needed (and using up cycles and
heating the environment). Also, I'm not suggesting that you should *only*
use command line programs.

Anyway, this is now so far off topic, it's not funny. Mea culpa.

Cheers,

Cliff