[CentOS] Recomended Virtual Host setup

Veljko

veljko3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 14:17:02 UTC 2014

Hello,

I want to ditch cPanel I currently have on my server, so I'm thinking of the
way to implement virtual hosts with software provided by CentOS/RadHat. I know
I can use additional repos to get mod_fastcgi for example, but what is the
method recommended by RadHat? I want every virtual host php process to run as owner
of that php file. I see that mod_suphp and mod_fastcgi are available on
rpmforge, but how to achieve what I want using only RedHat provided software?

Regards,
Veljko