[CentOS] Credentials issue

Fabrizio Di Carlo

dicarlo.fabrizio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 15:12:31 UTC 2014

Hello to all,

I've a frustrating issue, everytime I'm trying to connect to some website
(like Linkedin, VMware, CertCollection, etc etc) I have issue with
credentials...

Or the website didn't recognize my login (and I'm still in login page) or
for example I'm logged in linkedin but I'm not able to see which visit my
profile cause it ask me my credentials and when I enter I'm going again to
login page.

For MVA I solved updating my broswer but for other website nothing. I
resetted the factory settings in Chome, disable extensions (AdBlock Plus
and Privacy Fix mainly), clear my cache but without results and now the
problem is really frustating.

Can you help me in troubleshooting it?

Fabrizio

--
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has

"La mente intuitiva è un dono sacro e la mente razionale è un fedele servo.
Noi abbiamo creato una società che onora il servo e ha dimenticato il
dono."  (A. Einstein)

Fabrizio Di Carlo