[CentOS] CentOS Tshirt ideas

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Jan 12 21:49:36 UTC 2014

On 01/10/2014 02:33 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> <http://www.cottonexpressions.com/>

we've used a university printing shop in California for the US print
runs, but a large marjority have been done here in the UK. Both setups
told me that the print runs ran at cost.

going forward, I've been told that Red Hat have a company they work with
for all these sorts of things, so we might need to go down that route
for anything that they sponsor - ofcourse, others are welcome to - and I
would highly encourage - to come forward and sponsor things, and we can
get those done from anywhere that works.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh