[CentOS] LogScape as a Splunk alternative?

Rafał Radecki

radecki.rafal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 15:57:51 UTC 2014

Hi All.

I searched for a Splunk alternative and found LogScape. Have anyone worked
with it?
There is no documentation available only some very brief installation
instructions and there is almost no information in google about successful
deployments in linux environments. From my current perspective it is a
quite small and not widely used product, am I right?
Also videos about search capabilities show that in comparison with Splunk
it gives rather limited search functionality.
Overall what do you think about LogScape?

Best regards,
Rafal.