[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] CentOS Project joins forces with Red Hat

Ljubomir Ljubojevic centos at plnet.rs
Fri Jan 17 16:25:11 UTC 2014

On 01/17/2014 04:35 PM, Always Learning wrote:

>> (Love is in the Air)
>
> Great to see you are still in love - she must be very special :-)

Actually, "Ljubo" in both my first and last name means closely to
someone who loves, kisses someone. Ljubomir means "one who loves/kisses
peace (peace = mir). "Ljuba" for example means "one you love",
designates mostly females.

So if you look and Internet as "cloud" in the "air", signature means I
am still around :)

--
Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)