[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] CentOS Project joins forces with Red Hat

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 20:49:58 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:

> Snip...

  In summary, opinions are like ... well, you know the rest.  Opinions are
a dime a dozen.  Actions are relevant.  Our actions show we want to
continue to provide the best OS in the world to the community AND we
want to also bring in many more members to make CentOS better than ever.

--Snip

+1 from me I like the direction and the additional openness, I believe it
is headed in a better direction, thanks for all the hard work!

:)