[CentOS] I am unable to find my windows share in ~/.gvfs

anant.saraswat at techblue.co.uk

Mon Jan 27 09:41:05 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I am facing a strange issue, I use eclipse and I was using Ubuntu
earlier, Now I am trying with Centos. As in my Ubuntu i Can find my
share in ~/.gvfs.
but now I am unable to locate the same in Centos(release 6.5 Final). I
have also checked /var/run/ and I dont have /run in my system

So can some one please help me how can i get it in Centos.

Actually I can access shares by using Connect to (GUI) but these share
are not shown when i want to open my workspace from eclipse.

Thanks & Regards,
Anant Saraswat