[CentOS] netcdf

Jeffrey Hass xaccusa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 15:28:30 UTC 2014

um, you could 'yum' your X11 binaries.
make sure to also run your updates...

yum update
very nice to do for your system..
after you take a 'snapshot' if a VM and it SHOULD BE by now...

.. um, also, you need to load development packages as it needs to 'make' and
compile those packages unique to your system -- which is the purpose.

Also, er, it's all documented.

This is the only response I will write to this thread as very little
reading was done indeed,
I suspect...

Wizard of Hass!