[CentOS] apache - upload files bigger than 2Go

Mon Jan 13 14:05:48 UTC 2014
MOKRANI Rachid <rachid.mokrani at ifpen.fr>

Hi,

I need to upload  files larger than 4.4Gb (iso DVD) on CentOS (5.5 x64)
http server (httpd-2.2.3-43.el5.centos)

On the apache server set in my /etc/php.ini

upload_max_filesize = 4900M

post_max_size = 5000M

In my httpd.conf I set :

LimitRequestBody 0

I'm using firefox and/or chrome client for upload a file with 4.2gb size
on the server.

But it doesn't work.

Everything work fine and I can upload my file if it's not greater than
2gb.

I see that there are a technical apache limitation.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/core.html#limitrequestbody

how to get around this limitation for upload a DVD iso (4.2Gb)?

Regards.

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement ! Please consider the environment before printing !
Ce message et toutes ses pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation non conforme à sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. IFP Energies nouvelles décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message. This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. IFP Energies nouvelles should not be liable for this message.