[CentOS] updated certificate, but certwatch still reporting it needs to be renewed

Mon Jan 20 01:23:42 UTC 2014
Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst at barrett.com.au>

Hi

I updapted the ssl certificate on the 15th of Jan using the providers update facility.
Then I downloaded the new certificate, installed it and restarted httpd.

Then I checked with the providers "ssl installation diagnostic tool" whether everything is fine - and it is, all reported good.

Then I opened a browser, loaded the https website, checked the certificate and it's valid until 8/02/2017, which was reported by above, as well.

I know I could turn certwatch off, but I like the warning as I have a few certs on different websites, domains and machines.

How come certwatch is still complaining?

Jobst

--
Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?