[CentOS] samba vs LDAP - can I see LDAP logs, please?

Thu Jan 30 16:36:34 UTC 2014
Dirk Olmes <dirk.olmes at exentra.de>

Hi,

I'm setting up Samba to authenticate against an LDAP Server. I have the
basic setup running but authentication fails. I'm 95% sure that the LDAP
config is still wrong but the guy I'm setting this up for doesn't really
come up with the proper info.

I have set log level = 5 and get tons of irrelevant info. What I'd like
to see is the LDAP queries that the samba server issues. But I have no
idea which magic switch will make this happen.

My google-fu seems to be bad today, too as I cannot find any relevant
info either.

Help!

-dirk