[CentOS] I want to ask about some Kernel level operations.

Fri Jan 3 00:38:10 UTC 2014
Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer at ngtech.co.il>

Hey Michael,

On 03/01/14 02:11, Michael Lampe wrote:
> Eliezer wrote:
>
>   > What would be a clean buildroot for?
>
> Well, only God himself did the initial creative work just once -- after
> that, He let things go, because it was already to complicated even for
> Him -- or perfect. Anyway, because He had not planned doing it again and
> reiterate, we now have theology and the subject of theodicy.
>
> And remember: even the pope uses 'sudo' when he speaks 'ex cathedra'.
>
> So wtf are you asking for??

I have couple things but the main issue is that couple nice guys said
something about CentOS.
What I am trying is to learn from the bests!! and all the time.
I see them at work I see them here and I see them on TV.
I also tried to meet some of them but god have prevented me from meeting
them by "default".
I will not complain on it..

I have tried my bests at building some RPMs and by reading couple books
about RPM and other levels.

One of the greatest things I have seen until now is:
http://vimeo.com/70019064

Which can describe the needed muscles and brains to build a RPM.

Thanks,
Eliezer