[CentOS] Why does 'mysql' user has /bin/bash shell?

Thu Jan 9 23:25:56 UTC 2014
Cliff Pratt <enkiduonthenet at gmail.com>

Can you not set up a test system and try it out? Or, if this is your only
system, could you not back it up, and test your suggestions out?

The mysql "shell" is for viewing data in your databases and manipulating
the data in required. You can also add tables and things like that. It is a
powerful tool if you know what you are doing.

Cheers,

Cliff

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:27 PM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby <mihamina at rktmb.org