[CentOS] apache - upload files bigger than 2Go

Mon Jan 13 20:35:45 UTC 2014
Peter Brady <subscriptions at simonplace.net>

On 13/01/14 3:05 PM, MOKRANI Rachid wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to upload  files larger than 4.4Gb (iso DVD) on CentOS (5.5 x64)
> http server (httpd-2.2.3-43.el5.centos)

Maybe this is overkill for you but I run file sender for very similar tasks:

https://www.assembla.com/spaces/file_sender/wiki

And have shunted a couple of hundred gig over it no problems.  Its great
for shunting volumes of university and research data around.

<snip>

> Everything work fine and I can upload my file if it's not greater than
> 2gb.

Wouldn't be an underlying files system and/or volume limit your hitting
would it?

Also +1 for just sftp/rsync if you already have shell access.

Cheers
-pete

--
Peter Brady